BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

.:WEL[C]0M[E]:.

salam... WELCOME TO MY TEACHING PORTFOLIO
This TEACHING PORTFOLIO is still new to me.. we must create for fillfull the subject TBC 3013 (ICT in BI0)... but i want to keep this e-portfolio as long as i can. I'll upload any assesment or asignment that i can share.
hopefully this will help in our study especially to students, friends and other that look out for the some information. This E-PORTFOLIO also a site to me and you to share some info, news, galleries, comments and etc..
so enjoys yourself...
:-)

Thursday, October 22, 2009

what i get?

This semester I've registered the Information and Communication Technology in Biology (TBC 3013) course which is conducted by Associate Professor Dr Sopia Md Yassin. Dr Sofia conducts the lecture class and with help Cik Siti Samsiah binti Sani that conduct during practical season. We also were taught by Mr Junaidi to create this E - Portfolio, Picasa 3 and cam studio. Actually, I’m very excited to learn about this course. This course looks like new to us. We learn about new software and stuff like Interactive White Board (IWB), data logging, simulation and modelling, Picasa 3, Cam Studio and E-Portfolio. Those things is look very interactive and make us excited to learn about them as we haven't used those technologies before. I’m very lucky when take this course because it helps me more enjoyable as a technophile person. 


For the first week, we were introduced for IWB which is Interactive White Board. We learn how to use it and be friendlier to the IWB. We also need to use it wherever we want to make a presentation. We also we’ll be evaluate through this semester they way we use this IWB.  IWB actually make me wonder because we can anything with IWB. It also can help teacher in T&L process to be more meaningful and interesting. 


From this course also, I need to make the other blog as my E-portfolio. This session was conduct by Mr Junaidi. Although, I’ve already been a blogger but there are still have a lot of something new to me. E-portfolio is an educational blog. It will help my future student in T&L process as according to our government to have a techno-student in the future. As we know that, E-portfolio is a goal-driven, organized collection of materials that demonstrates a person’s expansion of knowledge and skill over time. 


I’m also as grateful as can take this course because we also were introduced to PICASA 3 and CAMSTUDIO. This software has a lot of benefit to us as a student.  Actually it can us in touch up, edit or makes our picture meaningful. If before this I’m use Adobe Photoshop to edit my picture that is so tough and take a time to use it. But now, it only takes a few minute to edit the picture. The CamStudio helps us in making a video clip. This software will help us in making our own simulation or modelling. The unique features of this software are we can use it to create demonstration videos for any software program, or can create video tutorials for school or college class. The last topic that I learn in this course is data logging. 


As a future science teacher-want-to be, i think data logging is helpful to make an experiment done very well. There are many types of sensor that can connect to the data logger such as pulse sensor, temperature sensor, humidity sensor, pH sensor and others. Using this equipment, students can do an experiment without wasting their time in obtaining the result because the data logger will help them to take the data and plot the graph. 


Through this course I hope that it will give advantages to my friend and I to be a good and dedication teacher. As for me, simulation and modelling is a good way in T&L process. I very agreed to use this application in order to make my student to more understand. I’m also don’t want to be “spoon feed’ teacher. I want them to thinking out of the box to make sure our future science student become too nerd. In the nutshell, my hope is I can be an educated science student, an dedication teacher want-to-be and I can further my study in the highest level.


"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be 
greater than your fear if failure"

0 comments: